This personal year is all about slowing down and enjoying the moment you’re in. Patience is the overarching theme of this year, along with love. While previous years may have had a very “me” centric focus, this year is all about “us”. Expect relationships and emotions to take center stage, with a year focused on the beauty of love and all its forms. This is a year that may leave you feeling as if you’re going at a snail’s pace, where even small steps forward will take energy, patience, and time.
The best way to make use of your 2 Personal years is to slow down and focus on your relationships. This includes nurturing and creating deeper connections with close friends. It’s a fantastic time for establishing business connections, meeting your soulmate, or connecting with yourself on a deeper level. However, you will be tested when it comes to building strong emotional boundaries. If you’re able to subdue your undisciplined or unrestrained emotions, you will find that your intuition will amplify during this time. Nurture yourself and your needs, seeking what makes you happy, while trusting in divine timing, and establishing authentic relationships are paramount to making the best of this year.
11/2 Personal Year
Along with the aspects associated with the number two, you have a year that’s amplified by Master Number 11. While this may bring plenty of challenges, you’ll also receive endless benefits. A year filled with love, patience, and emotion may await you, but with this Personal Year, you’ll also be gifted to learn intense spiritual lessons.
While you’re called to slow down and take a breath, it may feel like the complete opposite with this number. Despite this, you’ll still have your fair share of delays, which only seeks to improve your patience.
Benefits of the 2 Personal Year
- Feeling of empowerment as people come to you for advice, both professionally and personally.
- You’re constantly surrounded by an energy of love and harmony.
- You’ll find pleasure in working with the finer details in your life.
Challenges during the 2 Personal Year
- You’ll need to practice creating boundaries, work on issues related to codependency, and learn to act with thoughtfulness towards others.
- You can’t control what other people think, so try not to base your actions on them.
- Get to know your triggers on an intimate level. This is important, as it allows you to recognize when they present and to respond from an authentic place.