This is the year where self-improvement takes a front seat. It’s a fantastic year to put yourself out there and strengthen all forms of creative expression. It’s also a year that will have you digging into your expressive emotions, with plenty of opportunities placed in your path that will encourage you to express your emotions clearly and effectively. This year is all about finding what lights you up, reveling in your joy, speaking your truth, and expressing yourself creatively.
Speaking your truth is easier said than done, as you wrestle with the endless questions that this may bring about – who am I?
What do I value? It’s also a time that may feel as if you’re on an emotional rollercoaster, with plenty of highs and lows. It’s best to go with the flow when this happens while trying to dig into your authentic feelings when an emotional wave threatens to capsize you.
This is a time that may thrust you into the public eye, especially if you’ve been working in the realm of communication or performance. Whether you’re an actor or musician, the energy of this year enables you to move in a positive direction if you’re willing to take your talents seriously. If you’re working outside of the creative arts, this is the ideal time to tap into your creative side – professionally or personally.
Try not to spread yourself too thin during this Personal Year. Your self-expression will reach new heights during this year, but be mindful about how you express yourself.
Benefits of the 3 Personal Year
- You’ll have the opportunity to express yourself creatively.
- Your social circles might expand during this time, as you feel ready to put yourself out there.
- You’ll feel the need to do a complete overhaul.
Challenges during the 3 Personal Year
- You may experience spells of self-doubt or sadness, but if you’re able to recognize these, you can move through them effectively.
- This year holds a sense of scattered energy, so be careful not to spread yourself too thin. Make sure that you gain clarity and focus on your goals and your actions steps.
- It can be easy to feel overwhelmed, which may lead you to switch into your default mode of sarcasm or criticism.