The theme for this year is having responsibility, family, and spending time nurturing yourself and others. This can feel a bit jarring after having seemingly endless freedom from the previous year, but now is the time to buckle down. Reviewing your current relationships this year will be on the cards, as you spend time nurturing relationships that bring happiness and positivity into your life. It can also be a year where you finally let go of relationships that are no longer serving you. Whether you choose to take your partnership to the next level by getting married or letting go of a relationship by getting a divorce or breaking up, this is the year that will bring you clarity when it comes to these decisions.
You’ll be asked to take on more responsibility when it comes to friends and family, but you will need to examine what makes you feel empowered and what doesn’t. Therefore, you will need to figure out how much you’d like to take on and how you’d like to participate, since giving too much of yourself may leave you feeling resentful.
“There’s no place like home” as your home life becomes the priority. This year is also about revitalizing your home. If you’ve wanted to shake things up by redecorating your home, now is the time to do it. When it comes to a career, it’s a time that could make or break you.
Benefits of the 6 Personal Year
- Family, friends, and loved ones will turn to you for advice and comfort.
- Having a healthy balance of “give and take” with those around you will allow you to feel empowered.
- You’ll feel like you’re helpful while still being grounded in your sense of self.
- New ways of being supportive to friends and family will be available to you.
Challenges of Personal Year 6
- You may feel like all the responsibility is on you, but it’s important to say yes to the things that you can do to avoid feeling resentful.
- Perfectionism may be high during this year. Remember that you are, and all you do is good enough!