You’ve made it to the end of the cycle – congratulations! This is the year of completions and endings, as it forces you to let go of everything that no longer serves you. If you choose to let go, you’ll move on to a more expansive cycle in your life. This is the year you get to look back and marvel you’ve grown over the last eight years.
This year can feel very similar to a crab which has outgrown its shell. But as it attempts to find a more expansive home, it’s left feeling vulnerable and raw – this is what the 9th year in your cycle can feel like. If you can hold on tight and embrace the change, this can prove to be a year that empowers and re-energizes your life. Because the next phase in your cycle is that of “new beginnings”, it’s vital that you do some spring cleaning and shed that old shell.
Benefits of the 9 Personal Year:
- You’ll feel an urge to reevaluate your life, and you may become involved in aspects of humanitarian work.
- You’ll have the chance to expand or get rid of any aspects of your life that no longer serve you.
- However, no matter how you define spirituality, you’ll have a strong springboard from which to jump.
- You’ll feel a sense of intensity and urgency around decisions this year.
Challenges of Personal Year 9:
- Because this is a year that’s asking you to let go, your challenge lies in letting go of attachments that no longer serve you and codependency.
- Feelings of anxiety and depression may come up. Trust in the Universe and surrender – it always has your back.
- Be careful that cynicism and intolerance don’t bubble to the surface, so try and take a step back as you look at the bigger picture, even though it might look a bit fuzzy.